$110,000 - $115,000
You must be a US citizen or permanent resident to apply for this position!
Contract to hire or direct hire with relocation assistance available!
Join a global infrastructure team handling worldwide Microsoft Exchange Server Administration. High profile job reporting directly to Director. You will be expected to run your day to day priorities, call meetings when necessary, participate in client consultative sessions, make recommendations, and do all the hands-on technical work required for successful enterprise wide Microsoft Exchange Administration and network architecture.
· Experienced with Windows Server 2003-2012 R2
· Experience with Administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange
· Experience with VoIP, domain policies, DNS, DHCP and other integrated systems
· Bug fixes, Gateways, Exchange Unified Messaging, Border Control
· Strong and very technical background in Scripting (ie Powershell)
· Skills and experience:
* Experience with Lync, or Skype for Business required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience administering Active Directory.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Verbal, Written and Face to Face.
- Excellent understanding of Client and Customer requirements.
- Ability to articulate messaging technologies to key stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate clear and concise directives to team members.
- Ability to develop and present technical requirements based on business requirements.
- Ability to Configure and troubleshoot email transport related technologies (DNS, SMTP, RPC, POP3, etc.).
- Experience with Archiving and Troubleshooting Outlook 2003/2010 issues.
- Experience with Exchange 2003/2010 and Bridgehead topology.
- Experience with Exchange 2010 internal and external client connectivity.
- Experience with Exchange 2010 High-Availability and Load Balancing requirements.
- Experience with Cloud services, including Postini, Microsoft BPOS, and Office 365 platforms.
- Experience using NetBackup for Exchange and Multi-site DAG configuration.
- Knowledge of one or more virtualization technologies (such as VMware or Hyper-V).
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ability to hire with any employer without H1b sponsorship.
Lansing, MI, United States of America
Please click apply
4/21/2017 3:22:17 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.