Location: Georgia Country: United States of America Rate: $80k - $95k + 10-30% annual bonus
Our client is a leader in marketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for auto sellers, manufacturers and consumers.
The Client Architect (Client Facing Business Analyst) brings to life the promise of our client's portfolio management solution for their customers. The role supports the entire client life cycle. In this role, the Client Architect, usually with a Senior Client Architect, is responsible for 1-2 large and 2-3 smaller mature clients.
- Assist in solving customer's problems, executing on their portfolio management strategies, and providing innovative solutions.
- Consult with customers and internal staff on best practices for solving business and technical issues.
- Support the customer's implementation entire life cycle
- Conduct business analysis and process definition workshops and elicit requirements.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs to develop an in depth understanding of the clients remarketing processes and their internal systems that support them and how they will integrate.
- Write requirements/specifications, process maps, data maps, and more as required for client signoff, engineering, product, training and other groups to ensure alignment on the solution.
- Translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications.
- Identify gaps, then work internally to design the best solution for the client (product development or alternative approaches), then work with sales team to prioritize and the product team to deliver.
- Work directly with the client to prepare, adapt, or agree on all specifications provided.
- Develop or partner for mockups in order to capture requirements.
- Provide in-depth solution presentations, demonstrations and functionality knowledge during the implementation process.
- Define and enforce data collection and handle standards on all deliverables to ensure consistency and facilitate downstream processing.
- Support User Acceptance Testing cycle by assisting in the resolution of issues, answering questions, and guiding the client through the process. This is in collaboration with project management.
- Support training resources in preparation of course materials and delivery of courses both internally and externally.
- Occasional travel between client sites and auctions, as well as international travel.
- Other relevant duties as assigned
Key Working Relationships:
- Project Managers
- Manager, Client Architects as the supervisor
- Other Client Architects
- Senior Client Architects
- Product Architects who drive the end to end product life cycle
- Regional General Manager to prioritize work, set client expectations
- Operations team, including support handover and transactional support where applicable
- Insights & Optimization team, which may provide reporting, data, or marketing information to clients
- Engineering teams in the US, UK, and India
- Quality Assurance teams in the US, UK, and India
- Engineering Project Management in the US and UK
Job Levels and Expectations:
- Client Architects are expected to
- Work closely with one/many Senior Client Architects in support of multiple clients, across all phases of the client life cycle.
- Demonstrate industry and/or business process expertise, and an eagerness to become a subject matter expert in portfolio management and marketing.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with clients and internal resources of various personalities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Higher relevant education is desirable
- 5+ years' experience in business analysis in enterprise software implementations on a global scale
- Highly resourceful, confident under pressure, and professionally resourceful
- Strong understanding of data management plans/client specifications and technical acumen for data entry, data integrations
- Agile Software Development experience
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy and drive for achievement
- Strong communications skills including raising issues and risks appropriately.
- Strong understanding of software life cycle, ability to educate team on practices
- Proficient working will all of our client's departments to gather, confirm and execute on client requirements
- Disposition to gain trust, drive change, and lead a team to success
- Ability to multitask
- Expert business analysis skills, problem solving skills and ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Proficient with MS Office tools especially Project, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Thrive in a highly active and energetic work place
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Travel required: 10-30% (international travel may be required)
01 Mar 2017 Reference:
JS Employment Agency:
Choice Technology Group Contact: