Location: Alpharetta, Georgia Country: United States of America Rate: $50 - 55/hr depending on exp
Our client is developing a payroll language and need people who will write "code in that language to configure the Payroll Engine.
This candidate should have background on implementing Payroll and/or HCM on Meta Data driven tools like PeopleSoft or SAP.
Along with they need someone who has exposure to some programming (nothing extensive but understands concepts). They will train this person in the language, however, they should have some understanding of programming concepts.
- Experience implementing Payroll and/or HCM (Human Capital Management) on Meta Data driven tools like PeopleSoft or SAP.
- Writes structured, well organized and documented, highly maintainable programs.
- Analyzes system/program problems and defines solutions.
- May act as an internal consultant providing technical or business guidance.
- Must have experience with HCM & Payroll software and background in development/implementation of payroll systems.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a Matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
MS/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
These are contract to hire opportunities. Posted Date:
25 Jan 2017 Reference:
JS Employment Agency:
Choice Technology Group Contact: