Location: Independence Ohio Country: United States of America
Beacon Hill has an opportunity for a Help Desk Support Analyst with our client located in Independence, Ohio. This is a contract to hire position and will convert to a permanent position.
Position and Requirements:
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail requests from users experiencing computer related technology problems as first-level triage.
- Interviews users to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Instructs users on the basic use of equipment, software, and manuals.
- Logs and tracks calls and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Adds, deletes, and revises user names on network and all required systems, as needed.
- Conducts problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for user problems referring more complex problems to technical staff.
- Loads specified software packages such as word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
- Refers computer hardware problems to technical staff for correction.
- Updates/reloads defective or inadequate software packages to user computers.
- Maintains user accounts and security access on network and other systems as required.
- Updates and maintains departmental specific Standard Operating Procedures and software documentation.
- One year certificate from college or technical school in computer science or data processing.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit resume to link for immediate consideration. Posted Date:
30 Jan 2017 Reference:
JSMQ-HELPDESK Employment Agency:
Beacon Hill Staffing Group Contact: