Location: Newark Delaware Country: United States of America Rate: $150-175K +bonus +LTI
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
*Can be located in Atlanta, GA; Jersey City, NJ; Newark, DE; Omaha, NE; or Hagerstown, MD*
Looking for someone that has strong architecture experience on the server and storage side of Infrastructure.
Cloud compute experience will be a plus and Database or Middleware experience would be a plus.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Architect is responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Participates and/or leads engineering projects for the Global Infrastructure team. Conducts advanced and state-of-the-art assignments such as System design, specification of equipment configurations, technology assessment, complex technology troubleshooting and M&A due diligence. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will be effectively integrated with current environments. Understands the business level objectives and offers support to application development teams regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has thorough knowledge of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications. The role requires an individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a remit to change the industry. Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- Evaluate emerging infrastructure technology and provide design and architecture consulting support
- Engaging with technology and business leaders at all levels of the organization
- Provide expertise to engineering teams to enable technology migrations
- Provide expertise to complex problem troubleshooting
- Understand business objectives and industry trends
- Create technical standards specifications and design documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field or equivalent experience.
- Technical certification is desired; candidates with commensurate experience will be considered
- 5-7 years architecture experience with a broad range of enterprise-class technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of Server Hardware, Cloud computing, Storage solutions, virtualization and Operating Systems
- Working experience with Windows, VMWare,
- nix, storage, and associated security capabilities
- Demonstrated, strong understanding of IT architecture/engineering, system sustainability, system development life cycle and structured analytical/diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
01 Feb 2017 Reference:
JSTH-EADE Employment Agency:
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest Contact: