Location: Boston, MA Country: United States of America Rate: US$100k - US$110k per annum + bonus, benefits, stock, 401k,
Red is searching for an EDI Analyst for a FULL-TIME position located in the Greater Boston Area.
The EDI and SAP Business analyst analyzes complex business problems to be solved with SAP and similar automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Design, configuration, and functional experience in SAP. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Strong SAP technical, configuration, and business area knowledge.
- Ability to configure SAP at a project level
- Firm understanding of EDI file formats and SAP IDOCs
- Capable of translating customer and internal specifications for enhancements and extensions to electronic data interface application interfaces and maps.
- Experience working with Trading Partners and EDI service providers.
- Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
- Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
- Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios.
- Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with sap functionality
- Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely
- Maintain accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and the knowledgebase of corrective actions which resolved issues
- Hands on mapping and configuration
- 10+ years EDI/SAP experience required (60% EDI, 40% SAP)
- BA/BS Degree required
- Proven software systems experience
- Proven understanding of EDI formats, IDOCs, and SAP ERP.
- Production support and project experience
- Knowledge of SAP Best practices
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED! Posted Date:
04 Jan 2017 Reference:
JS-PR/040533 Employment Agency:
Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider Contact:
Red SAP Solutions