Location: Alpharetta, Georgia Country: United States of America Rate: Based on Experience
Seeking sharp DevOps Engineers to work within the healthcare sector. Must Have strong Linux and automation experience and application development experience to modify code. Growth in to lead roles available.
- Build out services, configure and deploy applications in cloud environment, ie AWS
- Monitor, troubleshoot and manage deployed applications and environment
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Solid experience and/or passion for working with core infrastructure components
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Servers, networking, and storage.
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Linux, sysadmin, and automation tools
- Experience and ability to create, modify, and tune scripts written in python, bash, Perl
- Experience and ability to setup automated monitoring & alerting systems
- B.S. in Computer Science or like technical discipline
- Strong background in development processes
- Strong understanding of DNS, LDAP, and configuration management
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately in all situations
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with multiple teams and vendors effectively
- Ability to pay attention to detail, learn, and apply new skills
- Ability to read and understand various programming languages
- Knowledge of LVM, disk partitions, iostat, fdisk, SNMP, and templating linux environments
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
- Agile Framework and or Kanban
Must have some of the desired skills but not all:
- Experience in working with AWS services like EC2, ECS, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, SQS, SNS, Kinesis.
- Experience in working with AWS tools like CloudFormation, OpsWorks, VPC's.
- Experience with Cloudstack, Openstack,
- Experience with MySQL or other Relational Database environments
- Experience understanding Cisco or Juniper networking components
- Experience with Cloudera, HortonWorks, hive, Spark, yarn, hdfs, kafka, storm, hdfs
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, 15 days vacation 0-4 years, increases up to 25 days; sick days, Flex Spending, matching 401K, Education reimbursement, etc. Posted Date:
17 Jan 2017 Reference:
JS Employment Agency:
ESG Consulting Contact: